How to create users and associate them with your hosted emails?
To create a new user, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar .
- Click on the "Sign In" link at the right side of the email plan.
- Click the People icon (Users) beside the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click "Create New User".
- Enter the Username, Password and Name.
- Select the Primary Email you want to use for your Dynamail. (Note: The Primary Email is for Dynamail only. It cannot be modified once it is set up.)
- Click "Create New User" to save your new user.
- You can set which mailboxes they will have access to by clicking on its name and clicking "Add Mailbox" at "Mailbox Permissions" section.
- Choose the mailboxes for the user and click "Save Changes". Inform the User of their new password as it shows on the list as well.