Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I connect my domain with my Website Builder?
To connect a domain to your Website Builder, the domain must be in the same Dynadot account as the Website Builder you want to connect to it. If this is the case, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click the "More Icon" (the three dots) next to the "Edit Site" button.
- Select "Associate with Domain" from the drop-down.
- Enter the domain name you want associated with your website.
- Press the "Apply" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Please be aware that it may take some time for your settings to propagate.
NOTE: Once your domain is connected, it cannot be disconnected.
If you want to connect a domain that's at another registrar, you'll need to transfer your domain to your Dynadot account.
If you want to connect a domain that's in another Dynadot account to your Website Builder, you'll need to initiate a Change Ownership request to move the domain to the Dynadot account which holds the Website Builder.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.