How do I connect my domain with my Website Builder?
To connect a domain to your Website Builder, the domain must be in the same Dynadot account as the Website Builder you want to connect to it. If this is the case, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to connect.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Domain" tab.
- There will be a section to enter the domain you want to connect to your website builder at the bottom. You can also choose to register a new domain or simply use a custom subdomain for your website builder in this section.
- Once you have entered your domain, click on the "Apply" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Please be aware that it may take some time for your settings to propagate.
If you want to connect a domain that is at another registrar to your Website Builder, you will need to transfer your domain to your Dynadot account.
If you want to connect a domain that is in another Dynadot account to your website builder, you will need to initiate a Change Ownership request to move the domain to the Dynadot account which holds the Website Builder.