Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I connect my domain with my Website Builder?
To connect a domain to your Website Builder, the domain must be in the same Dynadot account as the Website Builder you want to connect to it. If this is the case, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains” from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select "Dynadot Site Builder" from the top drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
NOTE: Please be aware that it may take some time for your settings to propagate.
If you want to connect a domain that is at another registrar to your Website Builder, you will need to transfer your domain to your Dynadot account.
If you want to connect a domain that is in another Dynadot account to your website builder, you will need to initiate a Change Ownership request to move the domain to the Dynadot account which holds the Website Builder.