How do I set my .CN domain settings?
Although .CN no longer has any restrictions with registration, if you want to use your .CN domain (aka set name servers), you will need to set your .CN domain settings. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "TLD Settings" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "CN Domain Settings" link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your information in the provided form.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
NOTE: The .CN central registry requires additional information and documentation to set the name servers for .CN domains. You will also be asked to submit photo copies of your ID or Business License, which should match your default registrant information entered under the .CN domain settings.