How do I change the template in my Website Builder?
To change the template for your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar (the one that looks like a wheel).
- Click on the "Templates" button.
- Choose your template by clicking "Choose [Template Name]" on the one you want. The template you are currently using will be grayed out and you will not be able to select it.
NOTE: Changing your template will not delete the content you have created on your website builder. It will simply move it around to fit the new template you have selected.