Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the template in my Website Builder?
To change the template for your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Websites" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar (the one that looks like a wheel).
- Click on the "Templates" button.
- Choose your template by clicking "Choose [Template Name]" on the one you want. The template you are currently using will be grayed out and you will not be able to select it.
NOTE: Changing your template will not delete the content you have created on your website builder. It will simply move it around to fit the new template you have selected.