How do I change the domain associated with my Email Hosting plan?
It is possible to change the domain that is associated with your Email Hosting plan. This can be done in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the domain name that is currently associated with your Email Hosting plan. For example, www.yourdomain.com.
- Scroll down to the "Host a Different Website" section.
- Enter in the new domain name you want to use with your Email Hosting plan. The domain name you enter must be in your same Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Host Different Website" button to save your changes.
It may take some time for these changes to propagate and for your website to show on your new domain.
Please note that this will remove your Email Hosting from your original domain; however, it will not change its name servers. The domain will still be set to "Email Hosting" in its name servers, but visiting it will give you an error message. Find out how to set new name servers for your domain.