Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I view or edit my blog's advanced settings?
Creating a blog is easy with our Website Builder. To customize the look of your blog, you will need to edit your advanced settings. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to access.
- Click on the "Page" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select your blog page. You can make the changes you want here.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog