Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I bid on a User Auction?
Dynadot now offers User Auctions! Domains listed in our User Auctions have been listed by Dynadot users themselves! To place a bid in a User Auction, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Find the domain you want to bid on on the "User Auctions" page, under the "Aftermarket" section of our site.
- Click on the domain name itself.
- In the price box, enter your proxy bid amount.
- Check the box below to acknowledge that you will pay for this auction if you win and to acknowledge that you agree to our Service Agreement.
- Press the "Place Bid" button to place your bid.
NOTE: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the auction, the auction time will be extended for another 5 minutes. There is no limit to the number of times an auction may be extended before the auction's final "end time" is set.
Domains won in our User Auctions will be placed in "Buy Lock" status for 30 days.
Please note that domains won in our User Auctions will not be renewed with the order, and any renewal cost would not be included in the final price.