How do I add social media links, such as Facebook and Twitter to my Website Builder?
We have an easy way add social media links for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Vimeo to your Website Builder. To add these social links, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Social" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it on the page, it defaults to showing the icons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You can add or remove icons and add links by clicking on any icon.
- You will see a place to type in the links to your social pages. Please note that you will need to put in the full link (for example, http://www.facebook.com/dynadot).
- To remove an icon, simply click on the "X" next to it. To add an icon, simply click on the icon you want to add on the right.
- Your changes will save automatically when you click out of the box. You will need to hit the "Save" button at the top of the website builder to fully save your changes. Please note that if you do not add a link to an icon that is showing on the edit screen, it will not show on your published website.
To move your social icons, hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-right corner to drag it to a new location.
To remove your social icons altogether, hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner.