Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I add domains I have registered with other Registrars to my Dynadot account?
Dynadot users now have the option to view domains registered elsewhere in their Dynadot accounts. To use this new feature, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the gear icon next to the page title.
- Find the "Display "Other Registrars" tab" drop-down located at the top of the page and select "Yes"
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
- You will be directed back to the "Manage Domains" where the "Other Registrar" tab will now be visible.
- Press the blue "Add Domains" button and paste in your list in the box provided.
- Press the blue "Add Domains" button to save.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog