How can I add domains I have registered with other Registrars to my Dynadot account?
Dynadot users are able to track domains with other registrars in their Dynadot accounts. To add the domain names, please follow the following instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Other Registrar" tab and then the blue"Add Domains" button.
- Enter a list of domain names registered at other registrars that you own or domains you would like to track.
- Press the "Add Domains" button to save the domains.