How do I add my Membership ID to my .XXX domain?
The central registry for .XXX requires registrants to be members of the Sponsored Community in order for their .XXX domains to resolve. You can still register .XXX domains without a member ID, but you will not be able to create a website on it. To obtain a membership ID, please send an email to the .XXX central registry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To add your Membership ID to your .XXX domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then "TLD Settings" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "XXX Settings" link.
- Enter your ID number In the "XXX Member ID" box.
- Press the "Set" button to save your changes.
After you have completed those steps, you MUST update your contact settings for the .XXX domain.
- Go back to "My Domains" in the left-side menu bar and "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your .XXX domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Contacts" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select your contacts records.
- Press the "Submit" button to save your changes.