How do I add my Membership ID to my .XXX domain?
The central registry for .XXX requires registrants to be members of the Sponsored Community in order for their .XXX domains to resolve. You can still register .XXX domains without a member ID, but you will not be able to create a website on it.
To obtain a membership ID, please send an email to the .XXX central registry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To add your Membership ID to your .XXX domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "TLD Settings" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "XXX Domain Settings" link on the right-hand side of the page.
- In the "XXX Member ID" box, enter your ID number and click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
After you have completed those steps, you MUST update your contact settings for the .XXX domain.
- Go back to the "Domains" tab in the main menu.
- Check the box next to your .XXX domain name.
- Click on the "Set Contacts" icon.
- Choose your contacts and click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.