How do I add a line break to my Website Builder?
To add a line break to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Line" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- To move your text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-left corner of the text box to drag it to a new location.
- To remove the text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-left corner.
- To save your changes, click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page.
Want to make other text changes to your Website Builder? Learn about the text options available for your Website Builder.