Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a web hosting plan to a domain in my Dynadot account?
Dynadot offers two great web hosting options: VPS Hosting and Email Hosting. We also make it easy since you'll be able to keep your domain and hosting in the same place!
There are two ways to add a web hosting plan to a domain in your Dynadot account:
On our web hosting pages:
- Get started by visiting our VPS Hosting or Email Hosting page.
- Then, click "Get Started" and enter the domain name you want to use with your hosting.
From within your Dynadot account:
- After you sign in, select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to add web hosting and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Add Email Hosting" or "Add VPS Hosting" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Press the "Shopping Cart" icon at the top and follow the "Check Out" buttons to submit your order.
NOTE: #1 in the instructions above assumes you already own the domain name. If you do not already own the domain name, entering it on our web hosting pages will not register it for you, you will need to use our domain search to add it to your cart to purchase with your hosting.