How can I add an MX record on your "Email Settings" page?
To add an MX record on the "Email Settings" page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click "My Domains", and "Manage Domains" from the left-side menu bar.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
- Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
- On the "Email Settings" page, select the "MX records" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the MX value in the "Mail Host" field and the priority in the "Priority" field. Priority 0 is the highest priority.
- Click on the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.