How can I add an MX record on your "Email Forwarding" page?
Email forwarding can be added to any domain in your Dynadot account for free! To add an MX record on our "Email Forwarding" page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and then click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Email Forwarding" tab.
- Select the radio button next to the "Deliver email to another mail host (MX record):" option.
- Enter the MX value in the "Mail Host" field and the distance in the "Distance" field. Distance 0 is highest priority.
- Click on the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.