Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I add an MX record on your "Email Settings" page?
Email forwarding can be added to any domain in your Dynadot account for free! To add an MX record on our "Email Settings" page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Email Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the "Email Settings" page, select the "MX records" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Enter the MX value in the "Mail Host" field and the priority in the "Priority" field. Priority 0 is highest priority.
- Click on the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.