Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I add an MX record on your "Email Forwarding" page?
Email forwarding can be added to any domain in your Dynadot account for free! To add an MX record on our "Email Forwarding" page, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Check the box next to your domains name and click “Bulk Action”.
- Click on “Email Forwarding”, then “MX Records”.
- Enter the MX value in the "Mail Host" field and the distance in the "Distance" field. Distance 0 is highest priority.
- Click on the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.