Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I use your Email Hosting using DNS?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name associated with your Email Hosting plan and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select "Dynadot DNS" from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "MX" from the “Record Type” drop-down.
- Enter "webhost.dynadot.com" in the "Mail Host" section.
- Set the "Priority" to "0", the highest priority.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the “Record Type” drop-down.
- Enter " v=spf1 mx include:webhost-mail-out.dynadot.com include:spf.webhost.dynadot.com ~all" in the "IP Address or Target Host" section.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)