How do I create a CNAME in my cPanel Advanced Hosting plan?
To create a CNAME in cPanel, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Under the "Domains" section, click on the "Simple DNS Zone Editor" icon.
- Select your domain from the drop-down menu.
- In the "CNAME" section, type in the name and CNAME you wish to use.
- Press the "Add CNAME Record" button to save your changes.
Please note that we no longer offer our Advanced Hosting product. If you are looking for a hosting product that offers cPanel, you can use our VPS Hosting, which allows you to add cPanel as well as other templates.