I've listed my domain for sale on Dynadot's Marketplace, how do I use the "For Sale" landing page?
Our new "For Sale" landing page is a great tool to help sell your domains! Setting your domain to use it is easy - just follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name you wish to set to the landing page.
- Select "Sell Domain" from the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu.
- Check the “For sale landing page” option. Please note that this will override any DNS or name server settings currently being used, but the current settings will stay saved in your Dynadot account. You can also set a category, sub-category and description for your domain.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to set your domain to use the landing page.