Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
WHMCS Domain Registrars Addon
5/15/2014 21:20
We Need WHMCS Domain Registrars Addon Or Module.if Available On dynadot??
Reply Quote
8/5/2014 15:39
We do not support WHMCS add-on or module.
Reply Quote
10/7/2014 09:23
I found it here:
http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/2618/Dynadot.html

But the problem is it can't be installed.
Reply Quote
12/7/2014 16:22
You'd need to check with the seller/creator on that. Dynadot does not endorse any existing module, nor do we produce one of our own.
Reply Quote
1/12/2015 06:38
I am surprised after all these years that you do not offer a module for whmcs for those of us selling hosting services to resell your domain names. I have been with dynadot for 10 years now and prefer your company over all others and would like to offer my clients your domain services through our site. I hate having to offer an inferior company such as enom or resellerspanel. I would gladly pay normal prices and charge more to my customers because your system if by far the easiest to use and best service of them all.
Reply Quote
1/22/2015 11:20
Thank you for the suggestion and kind words, but Dynadot has no reseller program. We have no immediate plans to add one.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
alanuk replied teamdynadot :11/15/2022 14:28
7 years later... Are there still no plans for a WHMCS module?
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied alanuk :11/21/2022 21:56
Hello, thanks for your interest. WHMCS module is mainly for re-seller features. It isn't about the time. There are some conditions we need to take into consideration. We finally worked there. If you check within WHMCS, you will find us there.
Reply Quote