Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Grace Period Deletion
1/4/2007 10:19
We have added a way to request a deletion of your domain in the grace period. The grace period is usually the first 5 days after registration.

You can get an account credit for the cost of the domain, which you can use to register another domain.

If you have any new domains in your account, you will see a new field "Grace (hours)" in the new domain listing. If that field is greater than zero, you can request a deletion for an account credit.

Please allow us 24 hours to process your deletion.

http://www.dynadot.com/account
Reply Quote
1/4/2007 12:26
This is a coll feature but can this credit be forward to another account ?

I've friends using dynadot and they recommended it to me and i've been here for about a week and i'm a happy customer with 10 domains so far but i thought it would be great if i can exchange prepay credit between me and my friends to make life easier just in case i need to register domain and don't have enough funds so a friend gives me some credit and i register those domains

would be great if done
Reply Quote
1/5/2007 10:50
Unfortunately, we do not allow account credit to be transferred to other Dynadot accounts at this time.
Reply Quote
1/5/2007 15:49
So please consider my suggestion :)
Reply Quote
1/7/2007 00:12
Ok, we will add it to our feature request list.
Reply Quote
1/16/2007 05:46
does it cost something to use this ?
In other registrars it costs something like .25
Reply Quote
1/16/2007 09:31
It is free to use at this time.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 06:39
Hi, are there any domain extensions that are excluded from the grace period deletion?
I'm especially interested in:
.com
.mobi
.net
.info
.co.uk

Thanks and regards.

[This post has been edited by e_s_london_gb on Feb 16, 2007 6:39am.]
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 11:18
Only .EU domains are excluded from the grace period deletion feature as they do not have any grace period at all.

[edit] .UK domains have also been excluded from the grace deletion feature.[/edit]

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Mar 2, 2007 2:07pm.]
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 18:55
keep the deletion free - its what keeps many domain speculators at dynadot
Reply Quote
3/2/2007 14:04
.UK domains are also excluded from the grace period deletion feature as the UK registry only allows very few deletions per month. This includes co.uk, org.uk, and me.uk domain extensions.
Reply Quote