Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Api priority problem System_busy
12/9/2022 02:57
Hi my name is rishabh i am literally worry about api and i am also felling sad.

I want to catch domains through api of domain    .in, . Co.in, .org.in but I always failed. Someone catched before me because I got a message server_busy 😩 .

I am a loyal customer of dynadot and I also want to becoming loyal customer but this things make to force me to quit from dynadot. 😭

Please help me, Actually I tried to catch domain of  .in extension through api but I always failed, because someone also tries to catch my dream domain through dynadot API.

Those person who catched my dream domain that I want, also uses dynadot Api.

Why this(my competitor) person always get opportunity to catch domain. please dynadot team, Give me also this opportunity to catch domain. I know you says expenses more to get better changes to catch but how I spend more you don't give me a single chance to catch domain, Always shows me System busy message.

Please increase my API priority to increases the chances of catching domains.

My account is linked with this email :

[email protected]

Please increase API priority to the next level so that i can snag domain at the time of drop

Thanks you very much
God always bless you.

Your loyal customer
Rishabh Keshri from India
Reply Quote