Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
PayPal problem
Posted By anon
8/14/2007 06:18
I purchased a .info domain and my order went through 3 times and on the Dynadot Account Area page it says I have been charged for the 1 domain 3 times, will this reflect in my PayPal account?
Reply Quote
8/14/2007 15:17
It appears that we received 3 payments for the order. We have refunded 2 of those payments. You should be able to view the 3 payments and 2 refunds in your Paypal account.
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
8/27/2007 11:45
This month I made few small payments by paypal and them were made at once. Now I want to prepaid 400$ and after follow by dynadot's link and log to paypal I have got information that at this moment a payment can not be done by credit card. And  I have "Waiting for Payment" at dynadot panel.

Is it normal situations for paypal or not ? What should I do ? How do you think I should wait for that payment ?

[This post has been edited by andro on Aug 27, 2007 11:53am.]
Reply Quote
8/27/2007 16:42
Unfortunately, I cannot tell you want to do in this situation.  Paypal seems to have some sort of criteria which determines whether or not a credit card can be used in your Paypal account.  I suggest you contact Paypal and ask them if there is a reason why you are unable to use your credit card with your Paypal account for the $400 prepay.
Reply Quote