Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
how long does it take for processing time?
12/13/2013 18:48
i have just purchased a new domain but i still have "pending order ".
I want to know how long does it take ?? is it too long ?
if it is, can u speed up the process plz  , it s really urgent .because  i need it for event which is happening this week .
here is my order id :2452901
i'll be very grateful  :)
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 09:06
I'm also waiting 7days passed, what a service !
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 15:38
@i_b_s_berkane_ma:

Thank you for verifying.  Your order was completed yesterday.  

@ y_b_meissonier_dz:

Looks like we requested a telephone verification on this order which has not been completed.  That is why the order is still pending. You can still verify so that we can process the order for you, but it looks like you've already reversed the payment with PayPal.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 02:11
Same Problem here, I purchased a new domain name yesterday and it is still processing, I have made a payment with paypal, please verify as quick as possible as this is urgent,
Regards.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 17:21
We have replied to your other post and email.
Reply Quote
1/2/2014 03:47
I also have same problem. Can you please active my domain Please?
Reply Quote
1/2/2014 16:54
m_khulna_bd:

You must complete the verification before we can finish processing the order.  If you need the verification email resent, please email [email protected]
Reply Quote
3/3/2014 10:52
my order id 2541588
i purchase Hosting, but still its showing 'Processing'
how long will it take ??? more?

plz
Reply Quote
3/4/2014 11:57
Your order was also pending verification, but it looks like you completed it.  Thanks!
Reply Quote
12/5/2016 15:34
I'm also experiencing the same issue. My domain is still pending and need it approved as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
12/16/2016 05:34
Would you please inform me when the funds that are in process will be available on my account so that I can pay for a domain.
I used my friend's paypal and please inform me the kind of approval you need either from me or my friend to credit my account with the funds asap.
Reply Quote