Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Separate E-mail hosting??
11/17/2006 19:06
Hiya,

Having loads of problem again with my "other" registrar. Not only did they tell me that the Authorisation codes are not available because they are doing some upgrade and domains registered before Feb 1, 2006 are affected, I'm now having problems (again!!!!) accessing my e-mails on their webmail. All they could say is that they have no record of it!!!

Can I then have e-mail hosting with Dynadot using my same domain extension??? What do I need to do to get this over and done with??? Would like to transfer my domain to Dynadot right away, but I don't have the authorisation codes for my domains as yet...

Please help...

Thanks.

Ron
Reply Quote
11/17/2006 19:33
Unfortunately, we will need the auth codes to make the transfers. The central registry for COM/NET domains just switched over to a new system. It seems that some other registrars are having trouble adapting to the new system. We have heard from many customers now that they can't get their auth codes.

Your other registrar is required to give you the auth codes. Just keep asking until they give it to you. Some of our other customers had to ask 5 or 6 times, over a period of a week, to get it.

We don't offer email hosting standalone. It is a $8 add-on to our web hosting package. However, we do offer free email forwarding for all your domains with us.
Reply Quote