Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to enable PHP-XSL!
2/27/2013 05:24
I searched the extension php-xsl via PEAR and cannot seam to have the extension available to install and enable it. I look around in my home dictionary, checked in PHP folder and cannot see php.ini in there hoping that I "could manually enable php-xsl via php.ini. I am running out of option here and really need your help to show me how to enable this extension.

Anyone who know how to enable this common feature and I much appreciate to borrow your time to help me?

Milvers
Reply Quote
2/27/2013 17:49
I'm not familiar with php -xsl.  I searched the PHP configuration editor for the server and no such option was found.  Nothing comes up in a Google search either.  Are you certain that is the correct name?
Reply Quote
2/27/2013 18:05
xsl is a extension for php it should be available to enable... Have a look at Symphony CMS website and see what requirement it need to run the CMS which I am trying to do.

Waiting for help :-(
Reply Quote
2/27/2013 18:49
I am sure that xsl is the correct term for extension for php, can you able to tell me the method to enable xsl extension via Cpanel? so that I can get Symphony CMS to run smoothly under my domain.
Reply Quote
3/3/2013 15:45
I'm sorry, but the installation of  the php extension XSLT failed and it can't be added.
Reply Quote
3/4/2013 14:17
Thank you very much for your patience on this.  Since installation was not possible through easyapache, we had to have our host take care of it for us.  At this time xsl should be installed on your server, xstl is part of xsl. Please let us know if there are any problems with the installation or if we can be of any further assistance.
Reply Quote