Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
hosting
5/23/2007 00:23
selling Hosting with unlimited database ftp emails

2left price Mouth 10ucds or 50year

pay pal id [email protected] send it now and email info on there and i set up for ya and tell name severs
Reply Quote
5/23/2007 00:29
make it 50uds for 2 years
Reply Quote
Posted By vpx
7/11/2007 10:43
With all due respect but I don't think that somebody that can't even write can provide reliable hosting.
Reply Quote
7/30/2007 09:44
[email protected]

why do I not feel my money would be safe going to that address? Oh I dunno! ;)
Reply Quote
7/31/2007 08:27
need a test account first
Reply Quote
8/2/2007 15:17
Hello,

What is the server info ?

And what about the Qouta and Bandwidth ?

It is better to give a complete informations about your hosting, so you could get more clients.

All The Best,

E3sarcom WebHosting
Jamal.
Reply Quote
8/6/2007 16:19
Would most likely be better to have a website address to send people to. In addition you might consider using a secure payment process instead of a free e-mail address through Paypal. Paypal is ok, but you really need to do this professionally. 99% of the people are not going to host their site nor trust their money with someone who does not take the time to simply put forth the effort and resources necassary to be professional.

[This post has been edited by hostnetric on Aug 6, 2007 4:21pm.]
Reply Quote
8/28/2007 17:47
hmmm why not this site instead www.dynahostic.com its grate
Just click here
Reply Quote
10/9/2007 23:38
Ummm.... why go there when you can go here?

Resellers Panel

BUSTED! Haha.
Reply Quote
10/10/2007 04:42
FREE HOSTING COMPANY 100LEFT ON PAYED ONES COUPON CODE

link is followed free hosting and payed ones till 100 get sold and there free ones as well

but best use coupon code
LLLPSIGF8XLLNBS4

http://support.adamh-host.com after sign up

email [email protected] if problems or [email protected] first 100 with coupon code gets host login as like and so does free ones

first come first get

http://support.adamh-host.com/signup.php?clienttype=5
Reply Quote
10/10/2007 17:17
G`day,
   Adam, not that i`m at all interested in your offer, I feel I must point out that I don`t have a clue as to what your offering!! ... lol.

If you took the time to make your offer UNDERSTANDABLE to people, you may get a nibble but the messages i`ve seen you post (messages{spam?}) look like you`ve typed them up after drinking all day and night. Your not drunk when you do this are you? ..lol.

Anyway, goood luck mate ...
Reply Quote