Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email sending using subscription form
1/10/2007 01:22
I have domain personalised email id from Dynadot. I want to use this for sending email from our website to my email inbox as user subscription form, So that my website user/viewer send the email to me using my website subscription from . Can Java script help this purpose. Can anyone help me? How can I do this?
Reply Quote
1/10/2007 11:47
Sending email through a contact form on a website usually requires the website or at least the form action url to be dynamic. I don't know if this can be done with just a static website and javascript.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
1/11/2007 06:45
As long as you make sure that all the scripting for Java is client side it is not a proble. There are plenty of scripts out there just use google and choose one that works best for you.

Server side scripts will not work with DynaDot as it is static only. The other problem you will have is firewalls etc that will probably see the user or their system abort it.
Reply Quote