Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email not working...
3/2/2007 23:25
Ive set up a couple of different email addresses for my website but when I sent a couple of test emails out nothing was recieved. I also sent a couple of test emails to the email account and I got the same results.

Nothing can be sent or recieved...

does anyone know why?

Thanx
Reply Quote
3/2/2007 23:32
When did you set up your email addresses?  If they were set up today, then they may not be able to receive email since the settings haven't propagated yet.

Also, are you trying to send the emails from your web browser or from an email client installed on your computer?  (Like Outlook or Eudora.)
Reply Quote
3/3/2007 16:16
I set up the email addresses about a week ago...

Ive only tried sending and recieving emails by using my web broswer.
Reply Quote
3/4/2007 14:08
Hmm, that is strange.  We were able to send a test email from [email protected] to one of your website's email addresses.  Are you still having this problem?
Reply Quote
3/19/2007 05:57
Me too, i setup 3 new addresses yesterday, sent loads of test emails, but not been able to recieve any of them yet.. any ideas?
Reply Quote
3/21/2007 12:44
me too. My mail is not working .It isn't recieve mail.
Reply Quote
3/21/2007 15:22
Are you still having this problem?  Please be aware that it takes 24 hours for the new email addresses to propagate.  During this time, your email addresses will be unable to receive any email.
Reply Quote
Posted By sasi
3/27/2007 13:21
I also have that kind of problem but I find solution :)

You dont have right nameservers1 and 2.
You recived your NameServers from host!

After you will set up NameServers from your host your mail should work just fine :)

Sasi

[This post has been edited by sasi on Mar 27, 2007 1:54pm.]
Reply Quote
5/14/2012 08:58
I am not able to receive test emails but I am able to send out. I am worried I am not receiving emails sent from clients?

I have had my email for about two weeks and have a few emails in my inbox, but nothing with in the last week.

Please help???
Reply Quote
5/14/2012 12:50
We were experiencing some down time with our Basic Hosting server earlier, but the issue has been resolved now.  All emails using Basic Hosting should be working again.
Reply Quote
8/18/2012 04:23
I'm getting daily emails informing me that mail is not getting through to Dynadot email - will this issue ever be resolved? I'm starting to think your company is headed for liquidation? why isn't anything working?
Reply Quote