Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email host only delivery emails
8/18/2022 05:18
Hello,
Please help me with email settings. I tried to acces support chat but it didn't work, so I wrote here.
Recently, I have bought a subscription on your platfor for email hosting for a domain that is hosted on other registrar (DNS zone is not on dynadot.com).
So I want to use only your email hosting service for a domain that I have already bought somewhere else (because your email hosting seems convenient), but all emails sended goes with 1 or 2 minutes delay and goes to spam/trash.
I was looking in your forum about this issues and set DNS zone with MX record and TXT record like it says here: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/Email-Hosting-for-email-only
This didn't change the situations, stiil big delay and all emails goes  to spam.
Can you help me to set correctly  DNS zone, maybe only one MX with value webhost.dynadot.com is not enougth (for exemple other services like gmail have 5 MX record with diffrents priority value), maybe the posilibity to add some DKMI key that I didn't find for your service?
Thank you in advance
Reply Quote
11/1/2022 10:40
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see from your support history, you have contacted us regarding this issue via email. Unfortunately, we cannot resolve the issue here. Please get back to us in the email and check the update that our Support Team has sent you. Once you contact us back there we will continue to investigate the issue further.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote