Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Nameservers down
5/7/2019 08:07
Hi,

Are the nameservers down?  I can't ping my hostname and the ip lookup page is saying that it can't reach the nameservers. -- Thanks,
Reply Quote
9/4/2019 02:06
Sorry for the delayed response. Over the weekend (8/24~/8/25), there was a DDoS attack on our DNS servers so domains using our DNS were affected. Our team made some updates to mitigate the attack as quickly as possible, however, there's been a propagation delay since then.  DNS cache expired and sites got back online on Aug 28. We apologies sincerely for the downtime of your domains and the inconvenience caused.
Reply Quote
3/19/2022 21:55
is down ?
Reply QuoteHide Replies
c_c_owasso_us replied g_m_tirupati_in_1 :3/19/2022 21:58
g_m_tirupati_in_1 says: is down ?

yep, nameservers very much appear down
Reply Quote
3/19/2022 22:18
Hi,

Are the nameservers down?  I can't ping my hostname and the ip lookup page is saying that it can't reach the nameservers. -- Thanks,
Reply Quote
3/19/2022 22:19
Hi,

Reply QuoteHide Replies
p_c_lindfield_gb replied s_s_raisinghnagar_in :3/19/2022 23:39
all my sites are down
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied p_c_lindfield_gb :3/29/2022 22:39
Our sincere apologies for the delayed response here. our Dynadot Name Servers were unavailable due to a DDoS attack on our servers. While our on-call engineering teams worked diligently to bring our servers back up as quickly as possible there was a crucial communication protocol that was overlooked by the team. All our customers should have received our email communication about it last week. We truly apologize for this incident.
Reply Quote
3/20/2022 05:14
DNS is up now :)
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied sysrqtech :3/29/2022 22:40
Hi, thank you very much for your update here.
Reply Quote