Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
It said 'Update your birthday' when I tried to change my password
6/1/2023 13:35
I wanted to change my password of my Dynadot account and so tried to Unlock my account first but then I got the message 'Too many attempts to Unlock your account. Click here to Update your birthday'. I clicked that Update birthday link and  I assume I need to enter a new fantasy/made up birthdate for security check reasons, but couldn't enter anything. And it also asked the answer to my security question. I answered it but am not sure if it was the correct one. It didn't work. What should I enter in these fields/questions? What to do now? Thanks.
Reply Quote
6/3/2023 12:41
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Dynadot, we are sorry to hear you are having issues updating your Dynadot Account.
Dynadot takes security seriously, any account changes will require you to unlock your account. Please bear in mind that the answer is case-sensitive, so, "RICE" is not the same thing as "Rice" or "rice". I have also attached a link for a better understanding of how it works:
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/secret-question-birthday
If you have forgotten your question or require any assistance regarding unlocking your account, please contact our team at [email protected].
Kind Regards
Team Dynadot
Reply Quote