Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
glucid.com - a company want it but how it's worth?
Posted By viigii
7/26/2013 14:13
Hi there,

I have some website and today i've receive a mail from a medical fourniture company who want my website.

I didnt use the website, im welling to sell it but i dont know how much ask for it.

I rewrite to the guy to make me offer but...

Can you help me?

* i've use the estibot apparaisal tool and it's say 150$ value but according to me this name worth more.

alex :)

**sorry my primary language is french :p
Reply Quote
7/27/2013 00:59
A domain value mainly depends on the age of the domain (how old is it), its exact Google searches that it gets per month (what can be an indicator of its traffic), its keywords (are they strong and do they make sense), its brandability (is it short and easy to remember), whether or not it's a COM domain (domains in the COM extension have the most value), etc...

Of course for one person your domain can be worth $10 and for someone else thousands. So it also depends on what someone is willing to pay for it. A company can "usually" pay more money than an individual.

Glucid.com sounds like a nice brandable domain. If it were my domain I would probably try to sell it to this company anywhere between $500 and $1000 USD (unless it's a fortune 500 company and in that case my price would be tenfold ;) ). But like I said : Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Asking for an offer is always good, you can always counter the offer if you don't like it.

Reply Quote
Posted By viigii
8/9/2013 08:39
thx for answer, im waiting answer from the guy who contact me.

i will let you know the final sale value :)
Reply Quote
Posted By viigii
8/9/2013 08:39
thx for answer, im waiting answer from the guy who contact me.

i will let you know the final sale value :)
Reply Quote
Posted By viigii
8/29/2013 08:43
finally i didnt sale it. he propose me 120$...too low :P
Reply Quote