Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
When will .Tel Go Live?
3/8/2009 08:51

I have not received any emails re: activation of .tel

Just anxious.

Reply Quote
Posted By wati
3/9/2009 06:49
March 12th, 2009
Reply Quote
3/9/2009 09:08

Thanks!

;)

Reply Quote
3/12/2009 07:55

So today is March 12.

When can .tel owners expect to receive the credentials for managing .tel?

Thanks.

Reply Quote
3/12/2009 09:21
Still not live!  What is going on??  Other registrars have been live for a few days now!
Reply Quote
3/14/2009 11:51
Yes. I would like an answer on this also.
Reply Quote
3/14/2009 12:34
In NetworkSolutions and another registrars, domains tel are live (sorry, but my english´s very bad)
Reply Quote
3/15/2009 07:33
Go Live is the 25th or the 26th or the 27 th.

CERTAINLY NOT NOW ALREADY.

YOU CAN BUY ANY DOMAIN, INDEED ALREADY NOW , BUT AT ENORMOUS HIGH PRICE (=LANDRUSPRICES).
Reply Quote
3/15/2009 11:42
domainshopper, before answering you should read. Not talking here about the stages of registration of domains (as we all know that already). Here is what we are talking about access to the setup of our domains. Other companies such as Network Solutions, ... Acens domains can now be set up, while here at Dynadot, yet do not give us that option.
Indeed, the domains are active and one week ago in some cases, depending on the company where you registered. I have many in Network Solutions and now I have all "active" from a week ago.

(sorry, but my english´s very bad)
Reply Quote
3/16/2009 13:23

Today is March 16 and still waiting for an answer re: when Dynadot will go live.

Also, my DYNADOT panel (there is no link to a Telnic DNS) offers the following capability:

Change DNS
Create subdomains
Create email addresses
Park Domain and collect 3rd party ad revenue.
301 and 302 redirect
Stealth forwarding
A and CNAME records
Create MX records
TXT

As we speak, I could do any of this right now. I'm not going to because it's against Telnic TOS, but should we even have access to anything but DNS?

For .tel domains, we are supposed to be given login credentials to Telnic and limited to changing DNS (at least this is my understanding).

Please clarify. Other than this confusion, I have been impressed with Dynadot's great service and interface.

Reply Quote
3/19/2009 15:00

Hello?

Anyone home?

Reply Quote