Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
selling domain names
Posted By andro
8/20/2007 07:45
Hello
What is your opinion:

What are good ways to sell domain names with very low (to 100$), low (to 1.000$) and middle (to 10.000$) prices ? And which is the best ?

Do you think that prices of name domains offering on forums are lower then anywhere else ?
Reply Quote
8/22/2007 11:52
Yes ,The prices of domain names offering on forums are lower then anywhere else , Especialy here !

We need some thing like a law from dynadot to limit the starting price for selling the domain extentions !

Thank you .
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
8/27/2007 08:23
Of course I have thought about popular forums, here it's another kind of forum. Even there are many overpriced domains or garbage domains, I think that is natural way that domain names get better prices on auction services then on forums. But I don't watch them too often, so I have asked about your opinion. And because I have heard about people how follow this way with success, buying on forums, selling for investors.
Reply Quote
11/4/2007 17:04
Many forums reviewers are domainers
Reply Quote
11/12/2007 10:21
Hi,
why you going to sell your domains if they are good traffic ones?
why can't you make money via adsense or via our parking system?
Reply Quote
11/30/2007 15:46
Selling Domain Names
Have your domain names Developed
and by using Matched Content info and if possible the tld
info for .info .ws Websites .us United State
I Belive Domain Names should be valued on the results with in there terms and how they place
Example Domain Master Info and domain master websites
one is for info and the other for websites of there terms
I will not use my Domain Name of my website to show you
try searching these terms  California Contractors information  then try california contractors websites
SELLING THEAM HERE IS A GOOD WAY YOU NEED ONLY TO DEVELOPE THEAM AND THEN THEY WILL SHOW UP IN SEARCH RESULTS.
S.E.O YOUR DOMAINS TO MATCH IN RESULTS OF THERE NAME AND TLD IF POSSIBLE. AND WORK AT GETTING THE RESULTS THEN SELL

[This post has been edited by c_d_palermo_us on Nov 30, 2007 4:04pm.]

[This post has been edited by c_d_palermo_us on Nov 30, 2007 4:05pm.]

[This post has been edited by c_d_palermo_us on Nov 30, 2007 4:10pm.]

[This post has been edited by c_d_palermo_us on Nov 30, 2007 4:12pm.]
Reply Quote
12/5/2007 06:32
How can I make money using parking system?
Reply Quote
12/7/2007 09:25
I've had some luck selling domain names on eBay, but the prices are all over the board.  Don't start too low, it might be the only bid you get.
Reply Quote