Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Registry Done. ICANN removes credentials
Posted By brian
3/17/2007 10:07
http://www.registerflies.com/termination-of-registerfly.com-registrar-accreditation-agreement.html

Talk about time and money. I hope my transfers go fine with in the next 14 days.
Reply Quote
Posted By brian
3/17/2007 21:30
Yes. I was able to move my 1st name over to dynadot in just under 60 hours!

If lucky enough RF will send you a link for each domain to expediate the transfer. If not it will be automaticlly done in 5 days.

I have a total of 38 names out of that 1 has a bad auth code and another 1 (.info) says unlocked but dynadot says locked.

RF stole $74 from me for bad renewals also. Ignored my faxed payment of proof from MY BANK with THEIR NAME after holding a hour on the phone with them.

Last year I use have to baby sit and monitor all my names every time I made some kind of edit or renewal.

If ICANN did not step in I was moving over here to dydadot anyway. After I got sick of the RF stuff a year ago I found this site and NO problems with dynadot
Reply Quote
3/18/2007 01:33
Wahoo!!!!

Finally... Them b&*^$%#$ at RF are getting their cans cooked.  Kudos all round for ICANN!!!

Still, a class action suit sounds just great at this time...

Ron
Reply Quote