Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
domain apparsials
6/14/2007 03:50
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WERE TO GET FREE APPARSIALS OR EVEN FREE ADVICE ON POSSIBLE VALUE WILL  DYNADOT DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS ON THIS
Reply Quote
6/14/2007 14:57
Unfortunately, I do not know where you can get free domain appraisals.  We currently do not offer them.

I have added your suggestion to our feature request list for future consideration.
Reply Quote
Posted By ghost
6/18/2007 21:30
LeapFish.com has free domain appraisals.  Not always 100% accurate, but it's good enough for free...

[This post has been edited by ghost on Jun 18, 2007 9:30pm.]
Reply Quote
6/19/2007 13:12
Best appraisals come from other people in the domain industry and not by automatic appraisals.

Try this place:

http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Reply Quote
7/13/2007 12:25
dnscoop.com
estibot.com
leapfish.com

All offer some form of automated "free appraisal" that isn't worth what you paid for it. Compare the results between the various "appraisals" and you'll see wide discrepancies.

Of these, dnscoop may be the best of the worst (as they at least explain what the basis of these numbers might be) and leapfish.com is the worst of the lot IMHO. None are reliable.

There does seem to be a bias in the results toward overestimating values of names, based largely on keywords and traffic/pagerank stats. Perhaps this is because these "free" sites make most of their money by advertising companies wanting to push text links onto pages. "Here, deface your site with this, you'll make money fast overnight..."

They're great for comic relief, but all have limitations.

[This post has been edited by c_a_b_kingston_ca on Jul 13, 2007 12:26pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By dc
8/29/2007 08:48
you can find more info at valuemy.com
Reply Quote
8/29/2007 10:10
That site looks to be spam, there's nothing on it but sponsored links.
Reply Quote
Posted By dc
9/22/2007 16:54
not is an spam site, featured links are info, is only I said.

valuemy.com have info for appraisal domains
Reply Quote