Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
thanks to dynadot
11/10/2006 20:06
many thanks to Dynadot for providing this forum for the customers (and hopefully Dynadot staff) to interact more dynamically.

I don't doubt this forum would provide more transparence ... and more customer fidelity.
Reply Quote
11/11/2006 22:35
Yes, also, a special thanks to the dynadot customer service! What a great group of people. This, plus many other reasons, is why I stick to dynadot.com.
Reply Quote
11/12/2006 12:05
We are glad you like the forums. We have gotten a lot of great ideas on how to improve our website through the forums. The engineers are complaining that we have unleashed a monster. The feature request list has doubled in the last month. Hopefully everyone can be patient as we rush to catch up.

But it is worth it because we feel we understand our customers better now. Thank you everyone for your feedback and your support.
Reply Quote
12/3/2006 18:02
Yah i also like the ability to conerse with staff whenever i want.  It's cool.  Like if i had a question i am sure you guys would get back to me quickly. I can't tell you guys how fast your service is!  I think there should be a couple of more forum sections though.  Maybe a coding room for people to share javascripts and html codes.. or i don't know current events or something.  I like doing the forum thing because i ran a BBS way back when so if we had more sections i think it would be good for everyone.  Also everyone should go check my page out, i just started it and was wondering if you all liked the direction i am heading.  It's kinda sloppy right now, well the flash introduction is anyways, and i need to tighten the code up but let me know if it looks alright.  
http://www.hazelingerie.com
cheers,
Jason Beck
ps. sign my guestbook people!  ( I'll do the same if you have one )
Reply Quote