Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
You lost my business
2/3/2023 12:00
What in the world would prompt you to give 3WEEKS notice to email plan customers that external domains would need to be transferred to Dynadot in order to keep using the service?  The email you sent was vague - I logged in and there was nothing to tell me what was going to actually happen and everything looked fine.  You should have explicitly said “Either move your domain registration to dynadot or your email services will cease to work” - I wouldn’t have moved my domain to you anyway, but at least I could have had another service set up and running by the time you broke functionality that I have already paid for!

I know you probably don’t make much money on email accounts, so fine, get out of this business but at least honor the plans that customers have paid for, and in my case, for many years.

Shame on you for handling this the way you did.  I am now a customer of a competing service, so congratulations on losing a customer in the worst way possible.
Reply Quote
3/21/2023 10:20
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience you faced.  We do hope that one day you decide to change your mind, as we always try to make each of our customers happy. We're sorry to hear about your experience, we always welcome customer feedback and will pass this on to our team. If you have any other comments or concerns please feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected].  
Reply Quote