Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set a signature for my email in my Email plan?
Our Email platform is easy to use, and offers you the ability to create unlimited email addresses, set folders, access shared mailboxes, forward your email, and create a signature, among many other features. To create your email signature, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Email Hosting plan.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) in the top-left corner of the page, above the "Compose" button.
- Under "Mailbox Info," you'll see a box labeled "Signature".
- Type in the signature you want to show automatically at the bottom of emails you send. Please note that this area does not allow HTML tags or other coding.
- Click "Save" below to save your signature.
- You should see your signature show up when you hit "Compose" to create a new email and when you respond or forward emails.
Ainda Precisa de Ajuda?
Veja nossos recursos
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog