Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How to create users and associate them with your hosted emails?
Pour créer un nouvel utilisateur, veuillez suivre ces étapes :
- Connectez-vous à votre compte Dynadot.
- Sélectionnez "Mon Hébergement" dans le menu de gauche.
- Click on the "Login/edit" link under the "Edit Site" column.
- Click the People icon (Users) beside the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Click “Create New User”
- Enter the Username.
- Click "Create New User" to save your new user.
- You can set which mailboxes they will have access to by clicking on its name and clicking “Add Mailbox” on the next screen.
- Choose the mailboxes for the user and click “Save Changes”. Inform the User of their new password as it shows on the list as well.
Vous avez encore besoin d'aide ?
Consultez nos ressources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog
Chat en ligne0