Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What is the .MOSCOW/.МОСКВА Whois Type?
The central registry for .MOSCOW and .МОСКВА require additional information when registering a domain. You must enter the following information in the .MOSCOW/.МОСКВА Domain Settings section.
If you are a legal entity, you must enter the following information:
- Full name of a legal entity including an indication to its form of incorporation according to its registration documents;
- taxpayer identification number (for RF residents) or similar identifier (for non-RF residents);
- address of a legal entity according to its registration documents;
- Principal State Registration Number (OGRN) for RF residents, if Registrant intends to use the domain name with a website to be registered as an electronic mass media outlet.
If you are an individual, you must enter the following information:
- Full name, including first, middle, and last names, unless otherwise specified by the personal law or national custom;
- date of birth;
- document details, which prove the Registrant's identity, including series, number, date of issue of the document, and the name of the issuing authority;
- official address.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.