I got a "Credit Card Problem" email. Can I try charging my credit card again?
Yes, you can charge your credit card up to 3 times for each order before our system will prevent you from charging it again. To try charging your credit card again, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- You should see your open orders listed at the top of the "Summary" page.
- You can also access any open orders by clicking on your notifications along the top bar.
- You will see a drop-down menu next to the 'Payment Type' column. Use this to edit your card info, change your payment method, or cancel your order.
- If you are still able to charge your credit card, you will see a "Charge Card" option.
- Click on the "Charge Card" button to charge your credit card again.
If you do not see the "Charge Card" button, then you will need to contact us to charge your card again.
If your credit card is being declined, you may want to check your credit card information to see if you have accidentally mistyped one of the credit card fields. Alternatively, you may want to contact your credit card company to see if there is any reason why they are denying the charges.
Discover more on Dynadot:
Want to earn account credit? Join our Refer-a-Friend program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot, and your friends earn $5 too!
Have a website? Join our affiliate program. Spread the word about us and start earning.
Looking for domain name deals? Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.