I got a "Credit Card Problem" email. Can I try charging my credit card again?
Yes, you can attempt to charge your credit card up to 3 times for each order before our system will prevent you from attempting again. To try charging your credit card again, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Find the "Open Orders" section listed at the top of your acocunt "Summary" page.
- You can also access any open orders by going to "Pending Orders" from the notifications area along the top bar.
- You will see a drop-down menu under the 'Payment Type' column. Use this to edit your card info, change your payment method, or cancel your order.
- If you are still able to charge your credit card, you will see a "Charge Card" option.
- Click on the "Charge Card" button to attempt to charge your credit card again.
If you do not see the "Charge Card" button, then you will need to contact us to charge your card.
If your credit card is being declined, you may want to check your credit card information to see if you have accidentally mistyped one of the credit card fields. Alternatively, you may want to contact your credit card company to see if there is any reason why they are denying the charges.
Discover more on Dynadot:
Want to earn account credit? Join our Refer-a-Friend Program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot. Your friends earn $5 too!
Have a website? Join our Affiliate Program. Spread the word about us and start earning.
Looking for domain name deals? Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.