Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
I got a "Credit Card Problem" email. Can I try charging my credit card again?
Yes, you can attempt to charge your credit card up to 3 times for each order before our system will prevent you from attempting again. To try charging your credit card again, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Find the "Open Orders" section listed at the top of your acocunt "Summary" page.
- You can also access any open orders by going to "Pending Orders" from the notifications area along the top bar.
- You will see a drop-down menu under the 'Payment Type' column. Use this to edit your card info, change your payment method, or cancel your order.
- If you are still able to charge your credit card, you will see a "Charge Card" option.
- Click on the "Charge Card" button to attempt to charge your credit card again.
If you do not see the "Charge Card" button, then you will need to contact us to charge your card.
If your credit card is being declined, you may want to check your credit card information to see if you have accidentally mistyped one of the credit card fields. Alternatively, you may want to contact your credit card company to see if there is any reason why they are denying the charges.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.