Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I opened discus
3/5/2016 08:30
id order 3510500        

I opened  discus  a transaction in PayPal. I did not get your domain
Reply Quote
3/5/2016 16:32
Your order was pending verification. Before we can continue processing it, you'll also need to resolve the PayPal case that is open.
Reply Quote
3/5/2016 22:43
I do not see my domain. I have not received a service
Reply Quote
3/5/2016 22:48
I confirmed my telephone number. I can provide all documents
Reply Quote
3/5/2016 23:12
Странные люди. Не предоставляют оплаченную услугу, а после диспута в PayPal требуют его закрыть в обмен на предоставление этой же услуги )))). И это гемор всего за 18$ Карл!!! В Paypal я обязательно сообщу про вашу инновацию. Вам 30 минут на решение этой проблемы, а иначе диспут остаётся и я регистрирую домен в другой компании.  

Я знаю что русскоязычный сапорт у вас есть, так что решайте этот вопрос.
Reply Quote
3/6/2016 06:00
I registered the domain with another registrar, give me back my money
Reply Quote
3/6/2016 06:06
Сутки! Сутки ждал регистрации домена )) Пока не зарегистрировал этот домен за 5 минут у другого прова. Лавры крутого регистратора не позволяют уже шевелить извилинами для нормального обслуживания клиентов в самой банальной ситуации, но думаю что это ненадолго, рынок расставит всё по своим местам.
Reply Quote
3/7/2016 01:41
http://prntscr.com/ac89qe )))
Reply Quote
3/11/2016 11:25
There were two issues with your order. First, you were required to complete the verification we requested.  Second, you opened a PayPal dispute. We could not process your order for both of those reasons. The order has been cancelled and refunded.
Reply Quote