Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I turn on/off the catch-all email address for my Email plan?
By default, the catch-all email address is turned off for Dynadot's Email service. However, it's a good idea to turn on catch-all because email that's currently not addressed to a mailbox set up (including typos) will be delivered to your default mailbox.
Чтобы включить или выключить сбор почты, выполните следующие действия.
- Войдите в личный кабинет Dynadot.
- Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "Login/Edit" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- Click the Mailbox icon(Manage Mailboxes) on the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, click the cog button on top-right corner.
- Select mailbox.
- Click "Save".
- You should see a “Catch-All” Tag on the selected email.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog
Чат в Интернете0