How do I set or change my .US domain's Nexus requirement settings?
.US domains are restricted. When you register a .US domain, you are asked to fill out your "Intended Usage" and "Registrant Type" upon checkout. You can also fill out or change these settings within your Dynadot account.
To set up or change your .US domain's Nexus settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "TLD Settings" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "US Domain Settings" link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your "Intended Usage" and "Registrant Type" using the drop down menus.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.