Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set or change my .US domain's Nexus requirement settings?
.US domains are restricted. When you register a .US domain, you are asked to fill out your "Intended Usage" and "Registrant Type" upon checkout. You can also fill out or change these settings within your Dynadot account.
To set up or change your .US domain's Nexus settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "TLD Settings" from the “My Domains" drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on the "US Settings" link on the page.
- Enter your "Intended Usage" and "Registrant Type" using the drop down menus.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
Please note that the .US central registry will delete .US domains that are in violation of their Nexus policies.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.