Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Can I filter my IDNs by language?
Yes, we do have a language filter for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). To filter your domain names by language, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click "Filter Domain", then select "IDN Filter".
- Please select the IDN you would like to view. We can filter by the following language options: Ascii, CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), Arabic, Russian, Hindi, European, and Other, which includes any languages that don't fall under the listed categories.
- Once you've made your selection, click on "Add Filter" and your domain list will adjust accordingly.
Please note that this filters by both domain name and domain extension. So, for example, if you own dynadot.ä¸å½, it will be listed under the "CJK IDN" filter.