Can I filter my IDNs by language?
Yes, we do have a language filter for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). To filter your domain names by language, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click the checkbox next to "Search" and some filter options will appear at the top of the page.
- There is a drop down under "IDN Filter" that allows you to filter by the following language options: Ascii, CJK (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), Arabic, Russian, Hindi, European, and Other, which includes any languages that don't fall under the listed categories.
- Once you've made your selection, click on "Search Domains" and your domain list will adjust accordingly.
Please note that this filters by both domain name and domain extension. So, for example, if you own dynadot.ä¸å½, it will be listed under the "CJK IDN" filter.