Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change my domain privacy type?
We have two available domain privacy options that allow you to keep your personal contact information out of the Whois database: Partial privacy, which hides all of your personal information except your name, and full privacy, which hides all of your personal information including your name.
To change your level of domain privacy, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar, then click "Manage Domains” in drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to change.
- Click “Bulk Action”, then click “Privacy Settings”
- Choose your preferred privacy level from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.