How do I change my domain privacy type?
We have two available domain privacy options that allow you to keep your personal contact information out of the Whois database: Partial privacy, which hides all of your personal information except your name, and full privacy, which hides all of your personal information including your name.
To change your level of domain privacy, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to change.
- Hover over the "Privacy" icon and select "Set Privacy".
- Choose your preferred privacy level from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.