Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add the carousel background feature to my Website Builder?
The carousel feature allows you to post various images in the header which will allow you to feature multiple things. This feature is a great way to promote all the amazing things your site has to offer. To get access to this new feature, you must have either a Pro or Business plan.
How to add the carousel header background feature:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- At the top of your page, you will find the header section. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see two options that pop up: header design & header size.
- Click on the "Header Design" button, then click on "Background".
- Here you will see three options that you can choose from: image, carousel & video.
- Click the "Carousel" button and add the pictures you want to show.
- Click "Save" as well as the "Save" button on the top of the page.
- You should now see the carousel in your header.
- To see this live on your website, hit "Publish".