Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Auto-Renew Added
5/18/2007 14:45
We have added auto-renew for domains to our system.  To set your domains to be auto-renewed, please follow these steps:

How do I set my domains to auto-renew?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=154

To select a payment method for your auto-renewed domains, please follow these steps:

How do I select the payment method for auto-renewed domains?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=152
Reply Quote
12/31/2007 15:36
Okay, I will add your request to our feature request list for future consideration.
Reply Quote
Posted By l7hau
5/29/2008 12:24
hi,
are there any news regarding the configurable auto renew option? i really can not use it if it is more than 30 days....
ic
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
5/30/2008 06:02
I agree 65 is a tad early. 1 month would sound about right.

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea if Dynadot would send a notice at least a few days before they actually charge for the renewal. So you have time to make sure there are enough funds in your Paypal account etc.
Reply Quote
5/30/2008 14:43
If we changed it so that it auto-renewed at 30 days, would that work better?
Reply Quote
6/6/2008 07:18
For me at Least is better.
Reply Quote
6/6/2008 09:38
Thank you for your feedback.  We have changed the auto-renew feature so that domains are renewed 30 days before their expiration date.
Reply Quote
Posted By l7hau
11/26/2008 11:15
cool, thank you.
i will now enable auto renew for all my domains....
Reply Quote
Posted By l7hau
1/19/2009 00:21
hi,
i have activated auto renew for some of my domains to test it, but it seems that domains will still be renewed 60 days before expireing.
what am i doing wrong?
Reply Quote