Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
alternative payment methods
4/9/2022 17:02
Hello. I'm from Russia and due to latest sanctions i can't pay with traditional payment systems any more. Visa/Mastercard, Paypal, Skrill, Apple/Google pay don't work. Maybe you could add alternative payment methods like Bitcoin?
Reply Quote
4/21/2022 06:50
Hello m_k_moscow_ru_13, thank you for question. Our Legal department is already working on this issue, of course we value our clients from Russia, and we are considering the current situation. Unfortunately, bitcoin is not supported by our payment system right now. We will keep our clients informed about upcoming paying solutions.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
alkins replied teamdynadot :4/7/2023 12:42
It's been a year. No change (apparently there was not even an attempt to do anything).
Reply Quote
5/12/2022 11:36
Hello. I found no way to pay for renew and decided to transfer out.
But there is price listed for domain transfers too, and the question - is it price for transfer into Dynadot, our out?
If there is price for transfer out, the only option may be waiting for complete expiration and re-registering elsewhere.
I could not find a precise answer at https://www.dynadot.com/domain/transfer.html
Reply QuoteHide Replies
a_dubna_ru replied a_dubna_ru :5/16/2022 11:05
After initiating transfer, I found my answer:
Price of transfer out is $0.00.
I only needed to pay to the new registrar for transfer in.
Seems OK so far.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied a_dubna_ru :5/23/2022 22:26
Thank you for answering this question. Yes, we don't charge a fee for transferring out a domain.
Reply Quote
6/5/2022 01:05
Hello,  Am from Tanzania,  I highly request new payments methods as Crypto/Binance Payments
Reply Quote