Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
DNS Problems
9/7/2014 11:25
Almost 3 hours with DNS problems and my websites are not working. Can you please say us anything? Dynadot is always with DNS problems, this is the second time in only one month.
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 12:32
I am having issues with the DNS on my domains also. Not happy. DNS was a big issue last month also.
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 13:17
Looks like all the nameservers are offline... Dynadot fix your stuff!!  All my domains are offline!
Reply Quote
9/20/2014 02:31
Dear Friends  --  isn't about time you all stopped using DD's Nameservers and bought some of your own space on Pro servers? End of Endless bellyaching, OMG! DynaDot gives very great Registrar Services, top of the line. But if you want serious hosting stop complaining and try leasing your own VPS server, super-fast on the latest electronic SSD drives. Act like real admins, lol. Be your own boss, fer Christ's sake. InMotionHosting is very inexpensive, even for basic business.

You will never hear me complaining about DNS problems, because the 20 or so domains I park here either point to my other sites or I never bother with as domains. All my other 40 domains are actively using the Nameservers of my ISP, where I have my VPS server, who has 24/7 phone support, whom I have been with for over 7 years and not a single DNS problem ever.

Am I giving you boys the message?
Reply Quote