Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
1st message on forums
8/22/2014 15:24
Dear dynadotters,

It seems to me that the post formatting on a new forum post, often has problems with displaying the tags correctly/or at all.

Maybe some code-review for possible bugs?

Anyway, no biggy :)
Mk-Ultra
Reply Quote
8/22/2014 23:36
Sorry i posted this here, it should be in:
Forums -> Customer Feedback

Maybe a delete post button? (if that fits your way of thinking)
Reply Quote
8/24/2014 17:38
Hello mk-ultra. Which tags have you had trouble with?

How can I format a forum post?

Check out the Dynadot Forums to ask us questions, find out information, and more!

When you create a post or reply to a post, you can format it. To format a forum post, please follow these tags:

Bold [b]This is bold. [/b]
Italic [i]This is italic. [/i]
Color [color=#934302]This is colored text. [/color]
Link with a label [url=http://website.com/page.html]Website Title[/url]
From Help Section: Community > How can I format a forum post?
Reply Quote
8/24/2014 17:55
If you make a new topic, and post the first message in it, it seems that almost 100% of the times the post formatting does not work (not any of them) and it will just look like a raw dumped text file
Reply Quote
8/25/2014 15:47
Oh, hmm, that's odd. We'll have to test and fix the bug. Thanks for letting us know!
Reply Quote
10/6/2014 05:54
Hi
Reply Quote
10/7/2014 06:59
Hello =]
Reply Quote
10/18/2014 09:12
i have purchase a domain about 9 hour ago..but still now it has processing.i want to know how much time it has been completed?please solve my problem.....now i am searching and i see it is available now.what can i do?
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 16:25
Thank you for completing the telephone verification. I see your order has been processed. =]
Reply Quote